This service is commonly provided under the traditional Design-Bid-Build delivery method where JGJ manages all the subcontractors and material suppliers and takes on all the Risk. Whether we competitively bid your project or you choose to negotiate your General Construction agreement with us, know that we will partner with you and your Design Team to assure a quality construction project is delivered on-time and on-budget.
During the construction phase of the project, JGJ will provide administrative management and related services as required to supervise, manage and coordinate the work of all sub-trade contractors.
General Contracting Services:
- Assign & Maintain a Highly Qualified Full Time Professional Staff
- Establish, Implement and Maintain TEAM Responsibilities
- Develop Site Specific Safety Plan
- Create and Manage a Project Schedule & Phasing Plan
- Expedite the Review & Approval of the Submittal Process
- On-Site Daily Coordination & Pre-Installation Meetings
- Weekly Subcontractor & Owner/Architect/Contractor (OAC) Meetings
- Coordinate & Implement the work of the Project
- Coordinate & Implement the Owner's Direct Purchase Contacts
- Coordinate all Testing Performed by Others.
- Identify, Price, and Implement Changes in the Work
- Track and Reconcile Project Allowances & Contingencies
- Compliance Reporting as required by Funding or OEO Goals
- Subcontractor Document Management
- Workers Comp & Liability Insurance
- Contract & Change Order Management
- Pay Applications
- Progress and Final Affidavit & Waivers of Lien
- Project Close-Out
- JGJ & Architect Punch list
- Close-Out and Warranty Documents
- System Demonstration & Training
- As-Built Drawings
Our goal as your General Contractor is to provide a professional project experience by understanding the end-users needs, the owner is treated and dealt with fairly, communicate that the owner's concerns are JGJ's concerns and assure the Owner the confidences that the JGJ Project Team will get the job done.